We need a talented Account Manager.
The responsibility of the Account Manager is to be the client’s representative at the agency, and the agency’s representative at the client’s organization. The Account Manager must be able to effectively communicate the desires of the clients and the abilities of the agency to the clients. They help ensure the efforts of various team members (graphic designers, copywriters, etc.) and components (print, web, social, etc.) align with the client’s goals. The Account Manager develops a thorough knowledge of the client’s business, the consumer, the marketplace and all aspects of advertising, including creative, media, research, and commercial production.
The right candidate will possess the following…
- At least 3 years in an agency
- Expert organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Knowledge of the latest advertising and marketing trends
- Proficiency with numbers, budget and time management
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Ability to read and understand client materials and proof agency work for accuracy
- Knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology
Sound like you? Send your résumé to us at email@example.com.